Diana Mrazikova is a multimedia journalist, photographer and communications consultant specialized in women's empowerment and child's development issues.
She creates documentaries (photos, text, video) that raise awareness and engage audiences around various issues.
Her photographs and multimedia videos are used by nonprofit organizations & international agencies to:
- promote their work
- illustrate their advocacy documents
- strengthen their communication efforts
- assist their fundraising activities
- help increase the visibility of the organization
- engage and involve audiences around the specific issues / create a positive feedback
- Photography & multimedia consultancies covering communication projects on various issues - maternity & child survival, malaria prevention, immunization campaigns, women's empowerment...
- Research, planning and full production
- Delivering photos with captions, short features, interviews and videos for various communication supports - websites & social medias (facebook, twitter...), advocacy materials, reports, brochures, books, posters, calendars and other documents for specific communication purposes
- Multimedia production - (sound & video) short web features for social medias, radio interviews, video interviews
- Creation of photo stock archives
Advanced security in the field - UNITED NATIONS DEPARTMENT FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY
BSITF_II_Certificate - UNITED NATIONS DEPARTMENT FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY - (October 2012 – October 2015)
Links to recent work and articles: